1. “What a time to be alive” has become a popular Twitter adage most often employed with sarcasm, but at Louis Vuitton, Nicolas Ghesquière focused his hawk eyes on the ins and outs of our contemporary era, sending out clothes inspired by and suited for the now. We’re calling his leather jackets, low-slung shorts, and crop tops the ideal pieces for a “digital bohemia.”
3. Get to know the new models who walked at Louis Vuitton today, from art student Teddy Quinlivan to brand-new Dominican face Luisana Gonzalez.
5. Plaids mixed with tulle mixed with glittering boots at Miu Miu in an expression of moody toughness that only Mrs. Prada could execute.
6. The streets of Paris are still running over with street style—see Hanne Gaby Odiele, Tati Cotliar, and more fashion stars in our slideshow.
9. You’ve probably noticed Zendaya popping up at the shows in Paris, each time with a stunning outfit to match. We delved deeper into the actress’ style, quick changes, and budding friendship with Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner. “I love seeing young ladies doing their thing!” she proclaims.
The post Everything You Need to Know About Day 9 of Paris Fashion Week appeared first on Vogue.