2. Few houses know how to create a front row as exciting as Chanel’s. See all the stars who turned out for Lagerfeld’s latest in our slideshow.
3. Don’t miss Lagerfeld’s take on his collection—along with sound bites from Caroline de Maigret and Inès de la Fressange—in our exclusive video.
4. More is more—not only a motto of Chanel, but also of its youngest muse, Lily-Rose Depp, who sported a topknot today for her front row appearance at the house’s show.
5. For Spring 2016 Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli have created pieces as provocatively thoughtful as they are beautiful. With the African migrant crisis as a starting point, the duo sent out politically aware clothing at Valentino that has a soul.
6. “It’s my homage to the charm of French women,” mused Vanessa Seward backstage at her show today. Her collection full of smart trenches and tailored jeans could make an adherent to “Vanessa’s Way” out of any woman—perhaps that’s why she had those tees printed. They’ll come in handy for our first fan group meeting.
7. Iris van Herpen is always pushing boundaries with her imaginative shows. Today’s found Game of Thrones star Gwendoline Christie laying on a pedestal, a dress “growing” around her in real time.
10. Braids are turning out to be the hairstyle of the season. Get a jump on the plaits you’ll be sporting next spring now.
The post Everything You Need to Know About Day 8 of Paris Fashion Week appeared first on Vogue.