There are three things you can always expect at a Versace show: superstars, supermodels, and super-sexy dresses. Donatella Versace’s Spring 2016 Atelier Versace Couture show delivered on all fronts, featuring sporty suiting, revealing gowns, and enough famous models to make a fashion fan’s head spin. Here, the 10 highs from the runway.
A photo posted by FASHION TO MAX official (@fashiontomax) on Jan 24, 2016 at 12:20pm PST
She’s burning it! @ritaora @versace_official #AtelierVersace #VersaceLive A photo posted by FASHION TO MAX official (@fashiontomax) on Jan 24, 2016 at 12:22pm PST
2. Designers weren’t the only famous faces in Versace’s front row—Rita Ora also took in the show wearing a bold orange minidress from the haute couture collection.
3. New face Yasmin Wijnaldum opened the show in a white bomber and skinny pants.
A photo posted by elisabethlazaroo (@elisabethlazaroo) on Jan 24, 2016 at 12:45pm PST
4. The show began with a series of white looks with neon accents in yellow and orange, and gave way to some slinky gowns with slits and cutouts up to there.
A photo posted by Donatella Versace (@donatella_versace) on Jan 23, 2016 at 3:37am PST
5. Models wore glittering sandals with knotted ankle straps.
A photo posted by Vincenzo_Grillo (@vincenzo_grillo) on Jan 24, 2016 at 12:36pm PST
6. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley took a spin on the runway today in a bias-cut royal blue number with a slit cut up to her thigh.
A photo posted by FASHION TO MAX official (@fashiontomax) on Jan 24, 2016 at 12:25pm PST
A photo posted by Jeni by Jenifer Costa (@jenicostablog) on Jan 24, 2016 at 12:56pm PST
8. Gigi Hadid walked the runway in a black suit with cutouts and rope detailing.
Vogue acaba de encontrar @gigihadid no backstage da @versace_official. A top também faz parte do casting poderoso da grife, que desfila a coleção de alta-costura de verão 2016 logo mais em Paris. Linda! (Foto by @antoniobarrosfr) #voguenacouture #gigihadid #atelierversace
A photo posted by Vogue Brasil (@voguebrasil) on Jan 24, 2016 at 11:53am PST
9. Models had their hair and makeup done in Versace’s signature sexy way: bombshell center-parted hair and a shimmery smoky eye.
A photo posted by Donatella Versace (@donatella_versace) on Jan 24, 2016 at 11:30am PST
The post 10 Exciting Moments From Atelier Versace’s Haute Couture Spring 2016 Show appeared first on Vogue.